Site Relocation

Moved to waiphyok.com

Sunday, July 31, 2005

~~~~ Love is Fascinating ~~~~~

Ahmm, Love ?

Yep, i falled for her.... but . we juz not more than Friends .... may be my mind is dirty ( not that dirty ) .. no purity for Friendship... :( .. .but how about her ? who knows ? did she provoke ? some chances ?
Ah i couldn't ... You know ? Love is more than saying " I love you " .. it is useless.. or..( ah i think )) if i cannot give my time. money , care... her all the time!! I won't take her life spoil... engaging with me long term... LOng Distance Relationship is actually not formed for me ! :( I thought of her ! in my mind in Preference... That's why i couldn't say " I love you " ! to her .. don't want her to have doubts each other while I am away ..... Or seriously... :( I don't want her to remember me ... I want her to study herself.. and walk the way! ... :? If i can live with her . ? where i can stay together ? when i spend my Time for HEr! . ... I WILL SURELY VENT MY feelings!! TO HER :(